- This event has passed.
SACRAMENTO – Cannabis Business Seminar
2017-08-19 @ 10:00 am - 2017-08-20 @ 4:30 pm$300
2 Day Cannabis Business Training Seminars
$300 Pre-Sale Tickets
$350 At-the Door
(3 or more – $25 Off!)
Sat-Sun | 10a – 4:20p
(Marijuana Business Seminars Are Private Events. The Exact Location Of The Seminars Will Be Given After Enrollment.)
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training Courses are for YOU!!!
Our primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Objective #1: Step-by-step review of state requirements to start any type of cannabis business in California.
Our consultants and attorneys know the law side and out and have been working in other states with similar laws such as Oregon’s recreational Measure 91, Washington State’s Initiative 502 and Colorado’s Amendment 64 recreational marijuana laws.
- Marijuana business permits and licensing requirements with focus on city and county regulations
- How to deal with city/county ordinances and bans
- Creating Operating Procedures and Business Plans
- Tax challenges and strategies
- Banking strategies
- Location finding and dealing with landlords
- Insurance agents will be covering exactly what is insurable
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective
- Packaging requirements
- We will also cover how to start a marijuana patient collective and proper collective operations
- Make sure ALL of your questions have been answered before you leave and you have a good comprehensive understanding of what it takes to start and operate a cannabis business in any city or county in California
- Most importantly, the resources needed to start
A step-by-step guide, and class information provided is really all you need to start your basic small private patient garden – you can use the forms we provide to you in class to file for your basic private members only collective, yourself.
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use, Edibles. You Will Be Taking Lessons From EXPERIENCED Professional Growers.
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
Cannabis cultivation is also All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE” and Quality for Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use cannabis for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to ensure you can quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles
- Equipment that will be needed
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing
CERTIFICATION with, ONGOING HELP & SUPPORT:
Once you take our seminars, You can always call or email our staff, faculty or instructors if you want further assistance, we’ll do our best to answer your questions all for FREE!
At the end of the seminar, you’ll walk away with all the knowledge you need to start and operate any type of cannabis business in California, Most Importantly – We give you the Resources Needed to Start
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast.
Reserve your seat today.
$350 FOR BOTH DAYS | 3 OR MORE? $25 DISCOUNT PER PERSON | **PRE-SALE $300**
420 College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now You WILL After a 2 Day Event
Get To Know Others!
Our classes are an excellent place to find like-minded people that are working towards similar goals!
Various Alumni Mixers And Resources: get off on the right foot – if it comes together – go out to lunch or make an effort to meet after class for time to meet and greet other seminar attendees.
My name is Petey Wheatstraw, also known as Charles Stevens. I’m an avid marijuana smoker, writer, devoted father and non-profit minion– not necessarily in that order. A Chicago native I’ve lived off and on in the Bay Area since 1996. Seven years ago I finally settled here to capture the changing face of our communities.